- Mustard leaves ( Rayo saag)
- Indian Bittermelon
- Green chilli
- Parval Bean
- Red Potato
- White Potato
- Oyster Mushroom
- King Oyster Mushroom
- Roma Tomato
Perfume, shampoo and herbal items for body care
Indian, nepali and Bengali pickle, tea and other food items
Frozen vegetables, roti, paratha dumpling wrapper etc.
Indian and Nepali clothes
Saree, kurta salwar, lehanga and other cultural dresses for kids and adults
- Whole spices – cumin, coriander, fenugreek, sesame, cardamom ajman, mustard etc.
- Grinded spices- cumin, garam masala, coriander, curry, turmeric, amchur, red chilli, lapsi powder etc.
- Packet masala (spices)- barbeque, paneer, chat, pani puri, sabji, fish, chana, kitchen king, baigan bharta, pulau, khir mix, chicken, biryani, kabab etc.
- Chana dal, moong split, moong, urad, toor, masoor, yellow split peas etc.
Fish and meat
Rohu, Hilsa, Tilapia, Magur (cat fish), Swai and Anchovy
Goat meat, Stewing Hen, Quail and Duckling
Bean and lentils
kala chana, green vatana, yellow vatana, masyang, kabuli chana, kidney beans, green chana, moong whole, urad whole, horse gram, green lentils, black eye beans, sano kerau, black soyabean, brown soyabean etc.
Different types of snacks, Bhujiya and dalmots
Different types of Nepali and Indian kitchen items from brass, copper and steel
Fresh and canned sweets
Cosmetics and beauty items
Bengals, jewelries, cosmetic items from India and Nepal.
Cultural and Religious Items
Pictures, statues and other items for religious ceremonies